A credit card, cash deposit, bank transfer or pre-approved credit facility must guarantee all reservations. Advance deposit can be made at any SBI Bank in favour of “Norbu The Montanna” Bank Name: Yes Bank, A/C No. 033163700000403. (IFSC/bank code: YESB0000331 – branch: Dharamshala, pin code: 176215). The guarantee must reach the hotel immediately for all reservations. According to Reserve Bank of India guidelines, a cash deposit of INR 50,000/- and above in our SBI Bank account requires a PAN card identification.
We reserve the right to release non-guaranteed reservations without prior intimation.
Should your plans require you to adjust your departure date on or after check in, please check with the reception on room availability, but note that your rate is subject to change. Please notify reception immediately if there is any inaccuracy in name, rate, and length of stay or company name and GST no.
CANCELLATION / RETENTION POLICY
Fifteen days from date of Check in: 25% accommodation charges for full length of stay + applicable taxes.
Ten days from date of Check in: 50% accommodation charges for full length of stay + applicable taxes.
Seven days from date of Check in: 100% accommodation charges for full length of stay + applicable taxes.
The rooms are for 02 adults only. The limits are for guest safety and comfort.
Roll away beds are available for an additional fee. Subject to availability.
Room rates include the accommodation of two kids (below 6 years) who sleep in the existing bedding of a guest room. 1 Child aged between 06 to 12 years shall be charged INR 5000 plus applicable tax along with additional bed subject to availability.
Occupant above 12 years of age, sharing the room would be considered as adult and additional accommodation charges of INR 8000 plus applicable taxes would be incurred along with additional bed subject to availability.
The above charges may vary in-case not specified otherwise in mail.
EARLY ARRIVALS AND LATE DEPARTURES
Check-in timing is 14:00 hrs. Check-out timing is 12:00 hrs. We recommend that the room be reserved from the previous night if the arrival is early in the morning and the room is required on arrival.
Early Check-in and late check-out can be extended upon request and availability at an additional charge.
CREDIT AND DEBIT CARD PROCESSING
Upon check-in, we will pre-authorize your credit card for accommodation charges, any applicable taxes and INR 5000.00 for incidentals per day for the entire stay.
Available on request for in house guests only with valid Passport and Visa.
For the safety of our guests, we request the registration of any guest visiting your room (Visiting Time: 10:00 hrs. to 20:00 hrs.).
For security reasons, unregistered guest are not allowed in the guest room between 20:00 hrs. Until 10:00 hrs. Outside guest / visitors beyond this time may be entertained in public areas like lobby, restaurant etc.
* Uses of speakers/loud volume are not allowed in rooms / hotel premises.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
We want our guests to have an unmatchable experience at our Food & Beverage Venues spread across the hotel.
Guests are requested to use only hotel facilities for any food and beverage requirement. Supply for any external source is not permitted.
We are committed to amplifying your experience when staying at Norbu The Montanna.
Non-smoking guests can now enjoy an ultra-fresh smoke-free environment in all the hotel rooms, restaurants and public areas.
In the event of evidence of smoking in any of the rooms, it will attract the charges for deep cleaning to your account.
* Smoking includes Hookah/Shisha/Vape.
The hotel has stringent policy towards Narcotics/Psychotropic substances.
We are not a pet friendly hotel, as YET.
NORB – THE MONTANNA GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. ‘Guest’ includes any person staying along with the guest. ‘Stay’ includes all supplies and facilities availed by the Guest during his/her stay at this Hotel and/or any person, irrespective of signing this reg. card or not, who stays/avails any of the facilities at this Hotel. The Guest shall furnish additional particulars to this Hotel as required under the applicable laws w.r.t. the Indian or non-Indian citizens, as the case may be, on request by this Hotel. The Guest shall strictly follow the House Rules and is expected to familiarise himself/herself with the House Rules. The Guest shall also strictly follow all respective rules/terms/instructions relating to Stay/consumption of food and beverages/use of facilities in this Hotel.
2. Parents or Guardians must ensure that minors are accompanied and taken care of at all times.
3. The Guest shall use reasonable care and precaution in accessing any part or using the facilities at this Hotel and while interacting with other guests and strangers. At all times during the Stay, the Guest shall securely keep with himself/herself room key, use safe/locker for keeping their property/valuables, securely lock their room and windows using all the locking features available in the room. This Hotel or its owner/operator shall not be liable for any loss of the Guest’s property/valuables.
4. The Guest grants the consent for processing the Guest data for enhancement of the service experience. The Guest also consents to receiving promotional e-mails which may be sent to the Guest by the owner/operator of this Hotel. The Guest may however, opt to not receive such e-mails by exercising the unsubscribe option in such e-mails.
5. The Guest shall pay all charges/bills for Stay, consumption of food and beverages, other facilities availed by the Guest or any person vising the Guest and amounts towards taxes, duties, cesses etc. in a mode acceptable to this Hotel. Payment by cheque drawn on any individual(s) bank account shall not accepted. The Guest shall be jointly and severally liable to pay the aforesaid charges/bills along with the Company/organisation he/she is representing to be employed at or associated with. Without prejudice to its other remedies the owner/ operator of this Hotel shall have a lien on goods or properties of the Guest for unpaid dues.
6. The Guest having Pre-authorised his/her credit card or debit card understands that such card shall be charged with the amounts due to this Hotel for the Stay, food and beverages, facilities availed at this Hotel and for any other amount the Guest may be liable to pay to this Hotel. Any amounts additionally payable by the Guest which cannot be covered by the available credit limit of the relevant card subjected to pre-authorisation, shall be paid by the Guest.
7. The Guest shall be liable to compensate the Hotel for any damage caused by the Guest and/ or any person visiting the Guest to the room and or any other area in this Hotel. In the event of evidence of smoking in rooms, it will attract the charges for deep cleaning to your account.
8. The Hotel can ask the Guest to leave this Hotel for breach of any House Rules or causing nuisance, disruption, illegal activities, non-payment of bills, overstaying, disorderly conduct or on account of the Guest having contagious or severe illness or this Hotel becoming aware of incapacity or bad reputation of the Guest. This Hotel may also report the aforesaid incidents to the Police without prejudice to its any other remedy.
9. For the safety of our guests, we request the registration of any guest visiting your room (Visiting Time: 10:00 hrs to 20:00 hrs). For security reasons, unregistered guests are not allowed in the guest room between 20:00 hrs until 10:00 hrs. Outside guests / visitors beyond this time may be entertained in public areas such as the lobby, restaurant etc.
10. All disputes, whether arising out of, or incidental to the Stay at this Hotel, directly or indirectly, or through any relative/ representative/ Franchisor/ agent etc. shall be a subject matter of dispute between the Guest and this Hotel/ its operator/ owner only and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the city where this Hotel is situated and shall be subject to the governing laws of India.
11. Guests are requested to use only hotel facilities for any food and beverage requirement. Supply for any external source is not permitted.
12. Uses of speakers/loud volume are not allowed in rooms / hotel premises.
13. In the event of evidence of smoking in any of the rooms, it will attract the charges for deep cleaning to your account. Smoking includes Hookah/Shisha/Vape. The hotel has stringent policy towards Narcotics/Psychotropic substances.033163700000403